Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions are being sought for 60-minute presentations (45-minute presentation + 15-minute Q&As) engaging to engineer, architect, fabricator/erector, detailer and/or general audience.
Intend to present requirements:
- Abstracts must be original or substantially different from previous presentations
- Abstracts should be between 50 - 100 words in length in a Word format
- Abstracts must be submitted to the link below or CISC website
- All correspondence and notifications will be emailed to the main contact who submitted the abstract
- Authors not adhering to deadlines may be disqualified
- Abstracts are not considered to be submitted until you receive an email confirmation; if you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact Manon Gagnon, CISC Services Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your abstract is accepted then submit an outline of your topic (max. 50 words), your biography and headshot photo.
If your presentation is accepted then you must be available to present (see Speaker Travel Expense Coverage, if applicable) at the conference on Monday, September 30 or Tuesday, October 1, 2019. By accepting CISC invitation to present, you agree that your presentation will be recorded to further promote your topic by posting the video and copy of your presentation on CISC website after the Conference.
Submission April 08, 2019
Notice of abstract acceptance/rejection sent April 15, 2019
Presentation Outline, Biography, Headshot photo April 22, 2019
Notice of day & time of presentation May 1, 2019
PowerPoint Presentation September 23, 2019